After winning the Bio Sculpture So Nailicious Novice Instagram Competition, we invited Christine David from Serenity Nail Spa to show us how to create a dazzling look using Bio Sculpture Gel products and nail art accessories.
Christine explains: The first look I’ve created is a ‘mix & match’ mani which uses two contrasting colours, finished with some gold studs to give it some edge. I’ve also incorporated the concept of the ‘outline manicure’ using the darker nail polish colour, which is one of the hottest new nail art tends.
This bold look is the perfect fashion accessory and can be customised to suit your style. You can also tone this down using just one feature nail and/or adjust the amount of bling to create your own unique set of nails.
Bio Sculpture Products Used
1. Paint base coat, and when dry paint base colour. I used two coats of #120 on each nail.
2. When dry, apply striping tape on tips of fingers and ensure it is pressed down firmly, so no colour bleeding occurs. Apply #2017 to the nail free edge.
3. Using the Nail Art Brush and #2017 paint a frame around the base and up the sides of the nail plate, to the striping tape – this gives a stunning frame to the nail.
4. With a small dot of wet nail polish or gel, use a dotting tool, skewer or similar to place each stud on the nail.
5. Secure the studs and seal the nail polish or gel with High Gloss Top Coat, which will also give your mani an amazing shiny finish.