Statement-making nail art designs are today’s must-have fashion accessory and this look created by Bio Sculpture nail artist, Simone Gilbert of Urban Bliss Beauty, is a simple yet effective way to dress up your digits.
This stunning design is inspired by the patterns you find on turquoise gemstone jewellery and can be used on just one feature finger or, if you’re feeling more adventurous, all your nails!
• Bio Sculpture Executive Base
• #120 Turquoise Teacup Bio Sculpture nail polish
• #169 The Rebel Bio Sculpture nail polish
• #2017 Licorice Bio Sculpture nail polish
• Glad wrap
• Mug filled with cold water
• Bio Sculpture High Gloss Top Coat
• Bio Sculpture Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover
• Bio Sculpture Quick Dry Spray
Apply a base coat of Executive Base and two coats of 120 Turquoise Teacup and allow to dry.
Scrunch a piece of glad wrap up and apply a little #169 The Rebel nail polish to a section and blot on some paper to remove the excess. Very lightly dab the plastic wrap on your nail to create a marbling effect.
Take your mug filled with water and place two drops of #2017 Licorice nail polish into the water. The nail polish will spread out and when it does, quickly spray the water with hairspray and watch as it forms an amazing pattern. Dip your finger into the mug to apply the black polish to your nails.
Clean up any polish on the skin using Bio Sculpture Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover.
Apply High Gloss Top Coat to finish and a spray of Quick Dry, a fast drying polish spray.