HOW TO …
STEP BY STEP
2. Apply a Bio Sculpture Base Gel layer. Cure.
5. Place small dots of Soft Gel onto the wet Colour Gel layer, using the tip of the Upper Arch Brush. Cure.
*Wait for the Gel on the tip of your brush to form a droplet, then place it.
*Work from an image of reptile skin as guidance to where smaller or larger droplets should go.
6. Apply the appropriate Strengthening Gel to seal the nail art.
7. Cure. Dual Cleanse and Refine.
8. Apply Gloss Gel for shine. Cure.
To create dual coloured bubbles, dot down tiny Colour Gel droplets into the centre of each / some of the Soft Gel dots before curing. Bubble sizes can differ, depending on the amount of Gel dotted down. Experiment with different patterns to achieve interesting shapes like different animal skin textures, flowers, etc.